We offer Year round fishing and several types of trips:
Depart from Port Fourchon around 6am and return between 4pm & 5pm. You are likely to catch Red and Mangrove snappers, Amberjack, Cobia, Trigger fish and Grouper. When conditions permit you can also catch Tuna, Dolphin, and Wahoo! $1300 Plus Fuel, average fuel burn is 120-150 gallons.
Day Tuna Trips:
Depart at 5am and return between 6pm & 7pm. We may also target Blue Marlin, Amberjack, Dolphin and Wahoo. $1500 Plus Fuel, average fuel burn is 150-200 gallons.
Depart around 12pm and return the following morning between 9am & 10am. These trips are generally canyon trips where we take advantage of the oil platforms in deep water that hold Yellowfin tuna, Blackfin tuna, Wahoo, Dolphin and Blue Marlin. $2800 Plus Fuel, average fuel burn is 180-220 gallons.
- All trips include bait, ice, tackle, and rods and reels. Fuel extra
- You can also customize a trip to meet your needs!
- Can accommodate large groups and fully catered trips
- Professional Fish cleaning available $.40/lb
- Coast Guard Regulations allow for a maximum of 6 Customers
***** Mate works for tips, 20% gratuity customary. *****
Thinks to bring to make your trip more enjoyable!
- Ice chest to bring home your catch
- Non-marking shoes
- Food and drinks
- Fishing license can be obtained by calling 1 (888) 765-2602, if out of state be sure to ask for a Charter Passenger License $10
Directions:We are fishing out of Port Fourchon, Louisiana
Go to Google Maps and type in Tuna Time Charters or click here for directions: